- About Us
These basic guidelines apply to all programs. Please see the sections for Adult Programs and Youth Programs for more specifics.
- Registration is required for each program, unless otherwise specified.
- To register for a program, visit the events calendar or contact the library directly.
- Recurring programs require a separate registration for each day, unless otherwise specified.
- Most programs that require registration must meet the minimum enrollment of 5 registered for the programs to occur. If a program has different requirements, it will be noted in the description.
- Program registrations may close up to one week prior to the program to allow for preparation.
- Registration for programs generally opens on the Monday following the release of our mailed newsletter at 10am. No early registrations will be taken.
- Each person attending for the program must be registered individually.
- When a program fills, further registrants will automatically be put on a waiting list.
- If there are cancellations or space otherwise becomes available, those on the waiting list will be moved to the registered list, in the order that they registered.
- If you are on the waiting list and space becomes available, you will be notified when you are moved to the main list of registrants.
- If you have registered for a program, but will not be able to attend, you will need to cancel your registration.
- All programs require a 24 hour cancellation notice. If you do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, you will be considered a no-show.
- If a program is cancelled, you will be contacted at the phone number you gave when registering
- Registration is required for each person attending. If there is more than one person coming, please sign-up each person, including of age children, separately.
- Adult programs are typically for those 18 years and up, unless otherwise specified. Some programs do allow children or teens; please ask at the time of registration.
- Children 10 and under are not permitted at any adult programs unless otherwise specified.
- Paid programs, such as bus trips, will require signup in-library only, with payment due at the time of registration
- Bus Trips
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Registration is in person at either library location.
- A waiver must be signed for each participant. Those under 18 years must have a waiver signed but a parent of legal guardian, and those under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please refer to our bus waivers for refund information.
- Food is allowed on the bus, excluding dairy items. Drinks must have a lid or be a closed container. Orange drinks, milk and alcohol are not allowed on the bus.
- Registration for youth programs closes 24-48 hours prior to the program to allow for preparation.
- Some youth programs require registration for child and caregiver separately. If this is required, it will be noted in the event details.
Registration for all youth programs will open 2 weeks prior to the date of the program, with some exceptions.
Story programs will run for 6-8 week sessions, followed by a 2 week break period. Registration for individual dates is still required. Please do not register for all 6-8 weeks in advance.
- When registering multiple children or family members, each person must be registered separately so we are sure to have enough supplies.
- Reminder calls or emails will be made up to 2 days before the program. If there are cancellations or space otherwise becomes available, those on the waiting list will be moved to the registered list, in the order that they registered.