The Library participates in the Museum Adventure Pass program, which provides admission or a special discount to participating Chicago area cultural institutions, such as the Brookfield Zoo, Naper Settlement, and the Chicago Botanic Gardens.
Participation and discounts vary by institution, so check out the full details at www.museumadventure.org.
Things to note:
- Patrons must come to either location to request a pass. To send an online request, visit the Online Request page. Please note, it may take 24-48 hours to recieve a response.
- The library has a limited number of passes available.
- Passes are first-come, first served. We cannot hold or reserve passes.
- Patrons must have a valid Three Rivers Library card to get a pass.
- Only one pass per family.
- The pass expires 1 week from the day it is printed, with no renewals.
- Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable.
The large museums in Chicago are not a part of the Museum Adventure Pass program, but these museums offer free days throughout the year: Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry.