- About Us
The Three Rivers Public Library District is now accepting applications for a part-time Circulation Assistant position, approximately 13 hours per week. We’re looking for team members who enjoy public service, are familiar with technology, and will provide excellent customer service to all patrons of the library
Circulation assistants are expected to:
- Greet and direct library patrons
- Check library materials in and out
- Assist patrons with computers, copiers, and other equipment
- Communicate library policies and procedures accurately and courteously
- Issue library cards and maintain patron accounts
- Perform light clerical work
- Answer patron inquiries, and
- Other related tasks
The position requires a high school diploma and a minimum of two years in a public service position. Day, evening and weekend hours required. Applications will be accepted until December 22, 2020. Starting pay is $11.00 per hour.
Please direct questions about the Circulation Assistant position to Wendy Hoffman, Circulation Services Manager, at 815-467-6200.