We have tax forms avaliable at both library locations starting in January of each year, with more added throughout the month of January and February. You can find federal tax information online at the IRS website, www.irs.gov, and tax forms can be accessed at www.irs.gov/formspubs. For information on Illinois tax forms, visit the Illinois Department of Revenue website at http://www.revenue.state.il.us/#t=tab1 and for tax forms, http://tax.illinois.gov/taxforms/.
View, Download & Print Forms
From the IRS website, select "Forms & Pubs" or go to http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html?portlet=103.
- For forms and instructions, select "Form and Instuction Number (PDF)"
- For publications, select "Publication Number (PDF)"
- For a subject index to forms, instructions, and publications, select "Find forms and information by topic (Tax Map)"
- For prior year forms, instuctions, and publications, select "Previous Years"
- IRS websitewww.irs.gov
- Federal Tax Formswww.irs.gov/formspubs
- 1040 Instruction Booklethttp://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040.pdf
- Illinois Department of Revenuehttp://www.revenue.state.il.us/#t=tab1
- Illinois Tax Formshttp://tax.illinois.gov/taxforms/
- Illinois 1040 Instruction Booklet http://www.revenue.state.il.us/TaxForms/IncmCurrentYear/Individual/IL-1040-Instr.pdf
- For reviews on different tax software products: http://www.reviews.com/online-tax-software/
- Federal Tax Help for Individuals 1-800-829-1040
- Federal Hearing Imparied TTY/TDD 1-800-829-4059
- Federal Tax Forms and Publications 1-800-829-3676
- Illinois Tax Help 1-800-732-8866
- Illinois TDD 1-800-544-5304